We have been given the go-ahead to reopen the salon.
We will be working by appointment only and adjust our scheduling times adding at least an extra 15 minutes between each appointment to allow us time to sanitize the area for the next client.
Our receptionist will not be returning since her baby is due in a couple of months. Please be patient with us as we are working with a skeleton crew and will return your phone calls as soon as possible.
We ask that you text or phone us at the dedicated phone number posted on the front door when you arrive. Please wait in your car until your stylist is ready for you. This phone number is not the regular salon phone number.
We are following all of the guidelines and protocols put forth by the State Board of Cosmetology and the State of Florida. In addition, we will be:
- Asking you to reschedule if you have traveled outside Southwest Florida or traveled by airplane within the last 14 days
- Wearing masks and asking you to do the same
- Asking you to use hand sanitizer upon entering the salon
- Taking temperatures of employees and customers
- Asking you to sign a release
- Sanitizing all areas of the salon several times per day
- Disinfecting counter tops, chairs, and shampoo bowls before each client
- Supplying a freshly laundered cape for each client
- Asking that you leave handbags in your car and bring as few extra items with you as possible.
To cut down on the number of people in the salon, each stylist will have one client per chair at a time. We may utilize both "front doors" depending upon which room your stylist is working in. Signs will be posted on both doors.
The new design of the salon should serve us well in "social distancing" since all of our chairs are more than 6 feet apart and the dividing walls and private rooms create some barriers. Our HEPA filter system should also help "Clear the air" a bit.
We hope to see your healthy, happy faces soon!